Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lace-like or not-likely-lace

Lace | Everybody, Everywear

I could also name this "I almost forgot!"

I let last month pass by without voting on the Everybody Everywhere. ohhhh...shame on me.

And then before I knew it lace had been chosen...all without my valuable input!!

I don't have anything lacey...except for some ---  mhhhhmm -- unmentionables and I'm not about to wear my innerwear as outerwear -  yet.

Frantically throwing clothes around my closet searching for something, anything, lacey I stumbled across this little number. Will it do?

It'll do. I think...



 Feelin' picture happy today, I guess.


Anyway...so this shirt is lace-like, gauzy and see through. With four rows of lace-like ruffles.
Diggin' through the ol' closet I came across plenty of crochet items....but I don't really think crochet is lace, I think it's its own category. What do you think?


Along with EBEW, Inpiration Monday and Bloggers Do It Better I've decided to participate in this round of 30 for 30. Yesterday's outfit and todays are going to be part of my rotation. Luckily, everything is black or grey and all goes together. Not to much thinkin' going on...yet....because I have yet to pick out the rest of the 30...or 24 as it were. This is my first time so I wanna make sure and pick stuff that all goes together - a li'l shopping may be in order.... 

How many fun outfit challenges do you participate in?

But, more importantly, is this shirt lace-like or not-likely-lace?


I leave it in your hands.

relax,
paulina

p.s. remember...comment-love and followers begets comment ♥ and followers!!

1 comment:

Tanta Opa said...

Your shirt is not likly lace.
Crochet is not lace, but can have some lacy like patterns.
Now tating can be like lace.
Lace is like, well like lace.
I do like the outfit.