Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Save me, I'm lost

In this big world of ours do you ever wonder what it's all about?

Why am I here? What am I doing? Am I living my life according to someone else's wants? Will I ever accomplish my dreams?

Balancing the needs of four other people have left me feeling unbalanced.

I need time to do what I want, to recharge without worrying about others.

I want to get into my car and just drive and drive.

I'm looking for something, wanting something but I don't know what.

I've been feeling sad and unfulfilled.

My heart is heavy, my soul has a hole.

How do I throw off this mantle of weariness?

What do I want out of life and how do I accomplish it?

I need to get back on track but where's the road?

I'm stuck in the mud and have lost my way.

My GPS has charged down, my compass is spinning in circles.

Which way is North?

Which way to fulfillment and happiness?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
song #4 on my travel playlist




linking up with: 
Leslyn's Lovely Life



relax,
paulina

No comments: