Thursday, May 9, 2013

The ubiquitous hall pass

Hall pass.

In high school it meant that you were free to walk down the halls from one destination to another as slowly as possible.

But as a grown-up I guess it has now come to mean that you have a "pass" on your marriage. Is it for one night? One week? I don't know.

I'm not a fan of the "hall pass". How many marriages can really survive the whole free-to-do/who-as-you-like? It conjures up images of Indecent Proposal. I couldn't do it because I wouldn't want my husband to do that.

I'm of the jealous type.

But....that being said, if in some weird alternate universe where I could get behind the "hall pass" these are the 5 guys who would definitely be on my radar, if ever given the opportunity.

This is just for fun, y'all.



Johnny Depp, of course. (The only brown eyes of the bunch. Oh, those soulful brown eyes....)



Jensen Ackles aka Dean Winchester of Supernatural fame.


Misha Collins aka Castiel also from Supernatural.


This dude. What's his name? Wait a sec, let me look it up....ok...Tyson Ritter of All American Rejects.

 
Ummm...had to add him. Thomas Mars of Phoenix.
 
OK, it looks like I definitely have a type. Messy brown hair, blue eyes and a bit of scruff.
 
So cute!!
 
Do you have a type? In an alternate universe who would be your "hall pass" guys?
 
Inquiring minds want to know!!
 
relax,
paulina

No comments: