Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tunes on Tuesday: Get horny now.

I love me some trumpet.  <3

When I was in band the clarinets sat in front of the trumpets and that's where my love affair began. No, I didn't have a crush on a trumpeter but on the trumpet itself.

Actually, no. My love affair started way earlier....probably even before I went to school. I heard the soulful, lonesome tones of Louis Armstrong and died! A death by trumpet with musical notes piercing my heart.

Love = Trumpet

If you can play trumpet and you're cute....

well...I'm married...but maybe in another life....

curl up with your honey for this one

Chris Botti


whenever i go out the people always shout  and there's a piano player making requests...i always request this

Louis Armstrong


this flugelhorner hides at the Mega Lo Mart (and who knew he was so angry, hehe!*)

Chuck Mangione


take your honey in your arms and fall in love all over again

Wynton Marsalis



OOTD:
sweater: oldnavy/thrift/1
shirt: ?/walmart/5
pants: new york & company/ross/10
belt: faded glory/The Dollar Tree/1
shoes: converse/BCF/gift from The Hubs
Total: $17 (ish)

Not sure how I'm liking this. The belt around the sweater looks kinda awkward. Back to the drawing board with this cardi...err vest, err sweater - aaahh forget it.


Just call me Paulina Two-Belts. I had to put another belt on to keep from showing some plumbers - well, you know.



Spring showers took us by surprise!



Ha! I scoff at "no loitering" signs. Rules were made to be broken - by me!

relax,
paulina

*


p.s. I updated the "40 in 10" page. Don't forget to plug in your mp3 player, strap on your shoes and join me in this weightloss journey! I'd love to hear from you...the more the merrier!! :)

No comments: