Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas accessories and a Christmas concert

Last night was PickyPants' Christmas concert. She plays the trombone which is kinda funny because it's almost as big as she is!

This is what I wore.

green maxi dress (thrifted), silver sweater (Chadwicks), black booties (Kmart)

 
Yeah, I shop at Kmart. Sometimes they have really good deals and cute clothes, one just has to look. I shop everywhere. I'm not biased! ha!

I thought green (or teal as it's coming out in the pictures) and silver was festive enough for a school concert.

And I'm representin' the holidays with my accessories. I noticed later that Santa's little feet were knocked off. Oh well!


santa pin and snowman scarf

So the concert was cute. PickyPants did a good job. We left after the third act because it was getting late. I really only cared about her and once she was done we hightailed it out of there. I did get a recording of her part of the concert but I'll spare you guys! ;)


Here's a picture of her and her trombone afterwards.


She really likes playing it and I hope she keeps it up.

And here's some cute snowman the kids made to decorate the stage with.



Well...off to go get my layaway and do some wrapping.

I'll definitely need a "grown-up" eggnog to keep me sustained through all the wrapping tonite!

relax,
paulina


No comments: