Thursday, December 13, 2012

I just can't quit you.

Heard some news last week which kept me up most of the night I was so excited!

Phoenix has a new album coming out in April!!

AAAAAHHHH!!

Which means they will be touring next year!

AAAAAHHHH!!

I haven't seen them since 2010 and have been eagerly awaiting this news.

I was lucky enough to see them 8 times during their last tour and I hope to see them that many times again or break my record.

I have started working out, eating right, stopped drinking alcohol (ok, only once a week) and am now saving $100 out of each paycheck for my Phoenix fund. Will also be putting some of tax refund aside too. Already setting up babysitters, telling The Hubs to get time off and dusting off my passport - for those concerts in Canada, natch!

Now if you've heard of them or even bought Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix but have not seen them in concert I highly recommend that you put it on your to-do list for 2013. Their concerts are addictive!! The energy they bring, the French coolness factor not to mention they're four hot guys, what more could a girl ask for??



So, go! Please do!!

Maybe you'll see me. I'm always up front and slightly to the left. Make sure you say hi. I won't be hard to miss. Just look for the girl who's freaking out!




relax,
paulina

No comments: