Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wrap dresses and wrapping paper

 
I'm so glad I went to Target last year after Christmas and stocked up wrapping paper and other stuff while it was all 50-75% off.
 
I have gone through three and a half rolls of paper and three rolls of scotch tape already and I still have a little bit more to wrap! EEEKKK!!
 
As I'm wrapping and carting presents to my Mom's house this what I'm wearing.
 
 
 
A simple black dress that's not technically a wrap but the skirt portion of it is.
 
 dress: thrifted (Goodwill)
sweater: Talbots (gifted)
shirt: Merona (Target)
tights: Target
booties: Kmart

 
I like this dress. It's of a stretchy jersey material with ample room for bust and bootie. I found it at Goodwill with the tag still on and they had like five other colors but I only bought the black as that's the color I wear most. Wore this through Summer and now through Winter with the addition of tights and a long sleeve. Definitely got my money worth on this baby!
 
Here's our haul so far. Gotta run into town tomorrow to pick up those last few gifts.
 
 
I know my Mom's tree is small (but cute). But hey, it makes the presents look really big! And yes, she is a big Betty Boop fan. Those are just a teeny tiny fraction of what she has. I opened the bathroom closet to look for something and a bag of Betty Boops fell on me. Boop boop de boop!!
 
 
relax,
paulina
 
Holiday song of the day: (kids are learning it to sing to The Hubs since he won't be here for Christmas) *unhappy face*
 
 
 

3 comments:

Sara said...

Cute dress! I love the warp skirt :)

Oh my that is a lot, I still have loads of Christmas things to do!

Miriam said...

I love a stretchy comfortable versatile dress. Sad you're having Christmas without hubby :o( Thanks for being part of Wardrobe Wednesday and a very Merry Christmas to you.

Tanta Opa said...

Hey stay out of my closet till after Christmas.It was Boop boop de trapped