Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tunes on Tuesday: Rain Rain Go Away

It's been raining off and on here the past week and we even had a freak 5-minute hail storm. Unfortunately I was outside in my wool sweater when it started. I thought I dashed in the house pretty quickly. But evidently not quick enough because later on when I got into my car I was like "What is that wet dog smell?" (I don't have dogs bytheway). I sniffed and searched until I discovered...it was me! My sweater had gotten damp! eeewwww!! so...long story short...I had to go change.

anyway...had the first song in my head and from there I came up with a few more.

Phil Collins


Gotan Project/Blossom Dearie


Peabo Bryson


of course

Prince


if purple, why not red?

Peter Gabriel


How's the weather in your neck of the woods? Please tell me I'm not the only one who got a case of the wet woolies.....
relax,
paulina

No comments: