Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tunes on Tuesday: Obsessive much?

I meant to post this yesterday but procrastinated then fell asleep at 9:00  was just really busy.

I can't believe that, for a few days now, I've had this song in my head and have caught myself singing it out loud! For crying out loud! (that's another topic for another day: songs that I'm embarrassed to admit that I sing in the car)  Which got me thinking, and flipping, through my musical lexicon for other obsessive type songs. This is what I came up with.  Kind of obsession through stages, if you will...


 
Right now, you don't know me and I'm just -

Clay Aiken


Hmm...maybe gotta step up my game and throw some makeup and sparkles on so that you can see that -

The Pretenders


Being part of the party crowd is not working. I know! I'll grab a fedora and camera and act like I'm part of the -

Lady GaGa


Okay. I'm out of ideas and a li'l defeated. I guess I'll go back to where I first saw you and become the (woman) -

The Script


relax,
paulina


p.s. not inspired by true events. or is it? ;)

No comments: