Thursday, March 10, 2011

Wednesday's Reads: sitting, waiting, wishing

I finished Outcast.

I put the next book, Omen, on hold at the library.

I went to Barnes and Noble and they didn't have Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter in stock. The paperback doesn't come out till May.

I'm waiting.

I guess my back up book will now be cracked open.


In between pleasure reading this is what I'm reading for not-pleasure, ie. home work.

The last two books I have to read. (for now)


I'm sitting.

At the computer, not wanting to read, not wanting to write.

I'm staring at my calendar of Paris landmarks.

I'm wishing.

Daydreaming that I am there.

La fontaine de Mers
courtesy Remi Jouan
Sitting at a wrought-iron table with a cappuccino by my left hand and a pen in my right. Waiting for the man I love to meet me. Wishing to stay here forever.

relax,
paulina

p.s. not the title song but a song to get you daydreamin'

Billie Holiday - April in Paris

2 comments:

Kayla said...

So excited to see what you put on your 101 in 1001 list! Email me when you post it or if you ever have any questions about how I fixed my goals!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl
Fanciful Brainstorm - Tumblr

Amber said...

Ohh, I'm daydreaming that I was in Paris, too. Maybe some day!