Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tunes on Tuesday: OOTD & Let's hear it for the girls

I like taking pictures of my outfits. I like be able to see what works and what doesn't.

I don't like my first idea of saving it all for one day. I don't always feel like blogging on the weekends and then doing it all in one day means a long sit-down in front of the computer. Then I tend to put it off till I go just go to sleep then, what, no outfit posts and I just defeated myself. As Charlie Sheen would say "arrrrgg foiled again".

By my own worst enemy.

So I'm going to try something new. Bear with me.

OOTD
skirt: george:thrift:? (3ish)
blouse: agenda:handmedown:free
heels: george:walmart:5
jacket: sonoma:thrift:4
total: $12 (ish)





The Hubs deleted the pic he took, so a bathroom self-photo was called for

I was going girly and mixing prints. The top is lacy (with a peek-a-boo back, hence the jacket for daytime)and the skirt has white polka dots on it (have to remember that if EBEW ever does polka dots again). The Hubs thought I should have something else white on top to bring it together, so of course I couldn't find my white beret. A white flower pin would have looked cute too. But, alas don't have one...

Well, since today is Tuesday and that calls for music here are some songs I'm really diggin' right now. :)







relax,
paulina

p.s. The Hubs overall didn't like my outfit. Does that mean I successfully man repelled? ;)

No comments: