Friday, January 4, 2013

Five Question Friday

Linking up today with: Five Question Friday hosted by My Little Life



1. Have you set any goals/resolutions for 2013?

Why yes, yes I have. Although this year I'm calling them "Resolve-olutions" and I have about 17 of them. Too much to list here but check out yesterdays post. Two quick ones: Go see Phoenix as much as possible and get two new tattoos!

2. Have you made any travel/vacation plans for 2013?

Tentatively. I would like to explore Montana a bit more when The Hubs goes on vacation and would like to plan a trip to Washington for next Christmas. Also when Phoenix goes on tour those will be mini-breaks as I plan on seeing them in Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Canada and hopefully Montana. I don't like staying home for too long as I get cabin fever, I like to explore new places.

3. What room is never cleaned in your house?

Really?! O.K....probably my bedroom. It's the room that guests don't go into and I can just close the door on the mess. Right now I have clothes on the floor and books still unpacked in boxes.

4. What food must be in your house at all times?

Cheese, chips, tortillas and fruit. Oh, and cereal. Milk, juice and soda are a must too.

5. Are you a hugger or more of a hands off person?

Pains me to say this, but....I'm a hands off person. I don't like PDA's or holding hands. I do hug the kids goodnight or when it looks like they've had a bad day but other than that.... I do give good handshakes!

Well....I feel I bared myself a little here but it was fun...I might be back next Friday... ;)

relax,
paulina

can we get a li'l Phoenix here?? (yes, i'm slightly obsessed)

No comments: