Friday, January 18, 2013

Five Question Friday!

linking up today with: 5QF hosted by My Little Life



1. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people and foods would you take along?
Books: War and Peace, Faith of The Fallen, 1st Wheel of Time, Phantom of The Opera, A Tale of Two Cities
Movies: Wanted, Salt, Skyfall, A Christmas Carol, Licence to Kill
People: Just the four other members of my family
Foods: bananas, pork steak (a lot of it!), nacho doritos, donut holes, mango juice

2. What is your thought on year round school?
I'm a traditionalist. I like the school year how it was when I went to school. Off in June back after Labor Day. Although my kids go to a school where they have longer days but have Friday off. It was hard to get used to as I always wake up on Friday thinking it's Saturday. But they like it and it's good for those impromptu weekend getaways.
 
 
 
 
3. What is your most embarrassing potty story?
I don't have one that's embarrassing but that being said I, 90% of the time, happen to walk in the bathroom after the previous person has....well....to put it delicately...gone #2. I swear, It always happens.  And then I cough and gag and sometimes even walk right back out again. I can't stand a smelly bathroom (well who can right?). I don't understand doing that in a public bathroom, that kind of stuff is for one's private lavatory. I really gotta carry a small can of glade with me.
 
4. What's the temperature where you are?
34 degrees today. Wow, that's warm! (ha!) Lately it's been like 20 or below even got to -8 one night.
 
5. Are you a winter/spring/summer/fall person?
Most definitely Fall. It is no longer hot (I hate the heat) but not yet freezing, leaves are changing colors, Halloween(!) and of course my birthday. School is back in session and it just seems like the beginning of a new year to me with new clothes, fresh notebooks and sharpened pencils. And...the anticipation of the holidays!!
 
relax,
paulina
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments: