Thursday, January 24, 2013

It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays

IT'S OK...
 
...to conveniently "forget" to set out something for dinner tonite and have to run to the store to pick up one of their pre-made chicken dinners.
 
...to still not be happy with Face-Off this season.

 
...to still be mad Roy got kicked off. (still!!)
 
...to be frustrated with my car, it's falling apart and no-one seems to know why or how to fix it.
 
...to be kinda excited about said clunker and the whole process of looking for a new car.
 
...to be uber excited about two new movies: The Sorceror and The White Snake and Tai Chi Zero.
 
...to still be thinking about Looper, man that movie threw me for a "loop". (ha! see what I did there?!)
 
...to go to my mom's house just to drink coffee because I ran out and it's been like three days since I had some. (man, I'm ready to go now!)
 
...that my computer crashed cause now I can get that pretty red laptop I've had my eye on.
 
...to be relieved that basketball season is almost over (schools) that means no more dropping off at the ungodly hour of 5:45am and picking up at 10:00pm.
 
...that I didn't exercise yesterday because I was still sooo sore from doing a new routine on Monday.
 
linking up with: It's OK Thursday hosted by Brunch with Amber
 
relax,
paulina
 

No comments: