Sunday, January 13, 2013

Wearing: Feelin' a bit stripey

Over at Marionberrystyle the trend of the month is stripes. This is my first time doing "trend of the month" and as it just so happens I bought a couple of stripey things on my last jaunt at the thrift store. The perfect time to showcase 'em.


shirt: bobby brooks: thrifted 2.95
skirt: cherokee: thrifted 4.00
tights: ?: walmart ?
booties: coasters: thrifted 2.00 (never worn!)
beret: diy
 

Got the whole horizontal and vertical stripe thing goin' on. Wasn't sure how it would work out but I actually like it. It's not too dizzying.

But in these pics it's like looking at a fuzzy TV screen. Not the case IRL, I assure you.

Stripes!! I don't know how to explain the weird hand gestures... ;) At least I'm not subjecting you to the argyle hoodie I was wearing. Argyle and stripes? I don't think so. It's so cold here like 8 degrees, I had to put on something. But hey it is in the same color scheme so I'm not offending others - too much! ha!

Goin' to go see how others incorporate stripes...

linking up with: Trend of the month hosted by Marionberrystyle, Look at what I got hosted by Penniless Socialite, & My style, your style hosted by Lily Among Thorns.



relax,
paulina

for some reason got this song stuck in my head: maybe it's how i feel about stripes and argyle together! ha!


1 comment:

Rubi Ruiz said...

Stripes & berets, I loooove! :) Thanks for linking up!

With Love,
Rubi
www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com